Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Beginning

I am 31 and feel like life is passing me by. Some of the lovely ladies at Simple Savings have embarked on a two year wellness challenge. This is not about dieting it is about realising why we are overweight and working on a happier, healthier lifestyle. So here we go the ugly facts. The last time I weighed myself I was 116kg. I think it is safe to say I am probably about 120+kgs now. I am 171cms tall so my ideal weight range is between 58-73kgs. My long range goal is 70 kgs, so a massive 50kgs to loose. I believe by adjusting my lifestyle and taking babysteps,this will help my mental health as well and lets face it financially I would be alot better off without the takeaways. I have been overweight since I entered this world and refuse to exit it the same way. So the challenge is on. Time to find the Wii fit board, weights, walking shoes, and all those other things we buy and never use,and take those babysteps to a new me.

The first goal is not to put on weight while away on holidays next week. Then when I get home I will post a detailed list of goals and steps to achieving them and if I feel brave enough I will post a before photo, maybe.

2010 willbe the year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment