Saturday, January 30, 2010

A BIG Change

We have made the descision to sell up here in Country NSW and move to Tassie. WOO HOO I finally convinced him. This is such and exciting step and after a few tears from the sprogs about leaving their friends we are all on board for the big move.
Now I have never actually been to Tasmania, BUT it looks beautiful and the Simple Savings(SS) ladies keep raving about it. SO Tasmania here we come.

Now I am not planning to take much of our stuff as I don't really like our stuff, so this has been a good motivator to clean out things we don't use or love. The only furniture that MUST come is a pianola that is about 50 years old and a cupboard made for my grandfather for his wedding by his ship mates in 1913. The fridge goes with the house as it took the shop deliverers a LONG time to fit it through the doors and I have no desire to try and get it out (I have a hernia just thinking about moving it) and all our other electricals are 11-12 years old so probably won't last much longer anyway, so they can be put out to pasture.

On the wellness front, wellllll some things are better left unsaid. DK's go back to school in 4 days 16 hours and 42 minutes, not that I am counting or anything. Now if we lived 30 mins east we would not be in the western division of NSW and they would be back already. So I hope I can get in a better routine when school starts back.

Just bragging now: Boy Sprog 10 is playing district junior bowls at Gunnedah tomorrow. He is very excited.

Confucius says "Respect yourself and others will respect you"

Mummy Scrooge

No comments:

Post a Comment